Chicken Pepper Fajitas Recipe
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 2 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and peppers until crisp-tender; remove and set aside. Add chicken and reserved marinade to skillet; cook for 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Serve on tortillas. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Pepper Fajitas
Sort By :
"Good, standard fajitas."
"These are delicious and easy to make. The flavor is bold, but not too spicy. I didn't have any lime juice on hand, so I substituted for lemon juice."
"Made these last night for our Super Bowl party. They were very good and my family really enjoyed them. Would definately make again!"