- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken, onion and cumin in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Reduce heat to low. Add pecans and sour cream; cook and stir until heated through. Spoon about 1/2 cupful down the center of each tortilla; layer with cheese, salsa and, if desired, lettuce. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pecan Wraps in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p51
Reviews for Chicken Pecan Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review