- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice and pepper. Shape into six patties. Heat oil in a large skillet; fry patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Patties
Sort By :
"These are delicious! My boys love them."
"my 3 yr old that is a fussy eater loved this. Changes I made. Took the egg advice, instead of crackers I put wheat germ and some dijon mustard. Yummy!"
"Nothing extraordinary, but a good, quick dinner solution."
"I probably did something wrong, but next time instead of mayonnaise as the "holder" of the ingredients, I'll use an egg. My patties fell apart. :-("