- For chicken patties, in same food processor, combine 1-1/2 cups
- chicken and zucchini. Cover and process just until chicken is
- coarsely chopped. Add the bread crumbs, mayonnaise, pepper, reserved
- cilantro and remaining chicken and salt. Cover and process just
- until mixture is chunky.
- Shape into eight 3-in. patties. In a large nonstick skillet coated
- with cooking spray, cook patties in remaining oil for 4 minutes on
- each side or until golden brown. Serve with salsa. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken patty with 1-1/2 tablespoons salsa equals 134 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.