Chicken Pasta Toss Recipe
- 10 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon each onion powder, rubbed sage, white pepper and black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the chicken, onions and seasonings, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Drain spaghetti; add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Toss(8)
Sort By :
I did not use sage or thyme. We are not fond of them. Used Italian spices instead. I used olive oil insstead of butter.
I never thought I could make a creamy pasta dish. I did and it was good!! Would def make this again!!
We really like this recipe. I did increase the amount of whipping cream & parmesan cheese so that there was more sauce. I think that the butter amount can be cut down & I didn't put the cayenne pepper in either.
I guess we liked this recipe. It only served two instead of the 4 called for. LOL.
I will add mushrooms next time.
Excellent. This is a family favorite.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >