Chicken Pasta Salad for Four Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, green pepper, carrot, celery, onions and peas.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, paprika and cayenne. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to chicken mixture. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (prepared with chicken breast, reduced-fat sour cream and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 199 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Salad for Four
"This pasta salad is really good. I liked that it had a variety of vegetables. I added tomatoes. Will definitely make again."
"OMG!!! I can't wait to try! This looks outstanding!"