- 1 package (16 ounces) bow tie or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Caesar or Parmesan salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard or other prepared mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, chicken, oil and garlic powder. Cover and chill. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; cover and chill. Just before serving, add the red pepper, tomato, carrot and dressing to pasta mixture; gently toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Very easy to prepare and my family loved it! Perfect for summer!"
"Unless you are a huge fan of curry powder, I wouldn't use 2-3 teaspoons as the recipe suggests. I used 1/2 a teaspoon and it was plenty! Still got the great curry flavor!"
"My husband loves this recipe so during the summer I make it often. I've tweeked it a little though. I use rotini pasta and I alternate between tomoatoes, cucumbers, peppers and shredded carrots as the added vegies. I use what I have on hand. I also use the spicy brown mustard. It makes a large bowl and it disappears fast!"