Chicken Pasta Primavera
"This colorful combination of chicken, pasta and vegetables is very popular at my house," notes Raelynn Bulkley from Pleasant Grove, Utah. Coated in a creamy sauce, the made-in-minutes meal is sure to be well-received at your house, too.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute chicken in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the vegetables and cream; cook
- until vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta. Add the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper to skillet; cook
- and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 580 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 151 mg cholesterol, 1,027 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.