- mixture, chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Combine the soup, wine, parsley and remaining cream; pour over top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 40 minutes. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes
- longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Or before refrigerating, cover and freeze casserole for up to 3
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake according to
- directions. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 546 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 186 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.