My colleagues and I made a pact to eat healthier, and we took turns sharing dishes. I'm happy to report that, thanks to recipes like this crisp and tangy salad, we all trimmed down. —Teresa Jordan, Springville, Utah
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 3 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review