- 3 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review