- In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and herb
- seasoning. Dip chicken in milk; roll in flour. Dip in egg, then coat
- with crumb mixture.
- In a small skillet, brown chicken in butter over medium heat until
- golden brown and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with
- mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese
- is melted. Serve with spaghetti and tomato sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 787 calories, 35 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 244 mg cholesterol, 2,081 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 52 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.