- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- DIP chicken in milk then in grated topping, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 min. Add chicken; cook 3 min. on each side. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper; cover. Simmer 15 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
- MEANWHILE, cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 2 min.
- SPRINKLE mozzarella over chicken; cook 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drain pasta mixture. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli in KRAFT® Grated Parmesan 2014
Reviews for Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review