- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound linguine, uncooked
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- DIP chicken in milk then in grated topping, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 min. Add chicken; cook 3 min. on each side. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper; cover. Simmer 15 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
- MEANWHILE, cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 2 min.
- SPRINKLE mozzarella over chicken; cook 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drain pasta mixture. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli
Sort By :
"Yummy! This was messy to prepare, a lot of the parmesan stuck to the bottom of the pan so it got left behind but the chicken was sooooo tender and the flavors were wonderful. My husband suggested adding capers next time which I will try. Then I will update this review. Very Delicious...Highly Recommended."