Chicken-Parmesan Pasta Toss Recipe
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons HUNT'S® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 2. MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 min. or until done. Stir in tomato paste and garlic powder; cook and stir on medium-high heat 1 min. Add tomatoes, water and dressing; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- 3. DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC