- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons HUNT'S® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 min. or until done. Stir in tomato paste and garlic powder; cook and stir on medium-high heat 1 min. Add tomatoes, water and dressing; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken-Parmesan Pasta Toss in KRAFT® Grated Parmesan 2014
Reviews for Chicken-Parmesan Pasta Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review