- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, onion powder and dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 cup buttermilk
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cheese, wheat germ and seasonings. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk, then add to bag, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Parmesan
Sort By :
It was very good, but mine came out a bit dry....I cooked it for an hour and had 4 large breasts...I will cut cooking time down next time..but very tasty!
I made this recipe today. It was great. I will make it again. I wish people who don't like the nutritional facts just keep it to themselves. You don't have to try the recipe. We do have common sense. The review is if you like the taste or don't like the taste. Thanks.
This sounds very good, but why is the serving size listed as 14 ounces? That seems like a lot of chicken and the calorie and fat count is far too high for my intake.
A wonderful and rich recipe. Full of flavor. I would make it again.