Chicken Parm Recipe
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Place chicken in a shallow 3-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Combine mayonnaise, cheese, oregano and pepper; spread over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 20 minutes more or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 183 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Chicken Parm
"Was delighted to find a simple chicken breast recipe that was fast and high rated, but did not love it. The overall flavor of the topping was pretty strong, and pretty much overrode the flavor of the chicken. I didn't have fat free mayo, and used canola mayo instead. Maybe fat free mayo is much more bland, but again the oregano and parmesan were also pretty strong. It was okay, not too bad, but I wouldn't make it again. I like food that has flavors that compliment each other and delight the senses. This pretty much just overrode them."
"This was a big hit with my family! It's delicious!!"
"this was very delish!!!"
"Amazing taste! It was wonderful. I made it twice this week, it was so good."
"I have made this recipe MANY times! My boyfriend used to be a chef and he loves it! It's an impressive dish, especially for being so low in calories. It's also great that it uses ingredients that are almost always on hand! Thanks!"