This chicken is moist and saucy with great Parmesan flavor. Whenever I take it to a potluck, it disappears quickly and people often request the recipe.—Cara Flora, Kokomo, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Place chicken in a shallow 3-qt. baking dish that has been coated
- with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, oregano and pepper; spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 20 minutes more or until
- chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 183 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.