This chicken is moist and saucy with great Parmesan flavor. Whenever I take it to a potluck, it disappears quickly and people often request the recipe.—Cara Flora, Kokomo, Indiana
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Place chicken in a shallow 3-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Combine mayonnaise, cheese, oregano and pepper; spread over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 20 minutes more or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Chicken in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p44
Reviews for Chicken Parm
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review