- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- For crust, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter
- until mixture resembles course crumbs. Add milk and mix to form soft
- Roll out into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with cheese and
- roll up, jelly-roll style, starting from long side. Cut into 1/2-in.
- slices and place on chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 35-40 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 480 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 1,218 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.