Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1. In a large resealable bag, combine the first six ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness, then cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches for 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounces cooked chicken equals 212 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Chicken Nuggets
"These were fantastic! Just the right amount of flaver and they were very juicy. My kids absolutely loved them. They were so much better than store bought! I will definitely make these again and again!"