I like to make these golden chicken nuggets because they're so quick and easy and the whole family loves them. The seasoning can also be used on chicken breast halves to make great sandwiches. -Annette Ellyson, Carolina, West Virginia
Recommended: 30 Chicken Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first six ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness, then cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches for 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Nuggets in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p33
Reviews for Chicken Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"These were fantastic! Just the right amount of flaver and they were very juicy. My kids absolutely loved them. They were so much better than store bought! I will definitely make these again and again!"