Chicken Nugget Casserole
Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree. Our kids love to eat chicken nuggets this way. It's a satisfying supper with spaghetti and a salad. —Tylene Loar, Mesa, Arizona
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce,
- mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is
- heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 355 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,118 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now