- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Casserole
Sort By :
"Very good and version to add to noodles or rice..the only thing I changed was boiling chicken cutlets in broth for 1/2 hour and then cut them up into cubes and got on with the recipe...delicious will reuse this recipe often"
"Very good, indeed. **Very handy** to have on nights when you have no ideas what to make for dinner."
"I can't believe how good this actually was. I was just desperate to scrounge a quick and easy dinner from what I had on hand without going to the grocery store, and this fit the bill perfectly. I was just hoping for something not TOO disappointing, but my husband and I both really enjoyed it. No kids here...two discerning adults give it two thumbs up! So quick and easy- I will make this again for sure."
"From my 18 month old to my 21 year old son.....they all had 2nd helpings. Quick easy and delicious!"
"This is a great recipie, perfect for kids."