- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Casserole
"Came out delicious super fast. Made it from ready made chicken patties after work. Kids were very happy"
"Very good and version to add to noodles or rice..the only thing I changed was boiling chicken cutlets in broth for 1/2 hour and then cut them up into cubes and got on with the recipe...delicious will reuse this recipe often"
"Very good, indeed. **Very handy** to have on nights when you have no ideas what to make for dinner."
"I can't believe how good this actually was. I was just desperate to scrounge a quick and easy dinner from what I had on hand without going to the grocery store, and this fit the bill perfectly. I was just hoping for something not TOO disappointing, but my husband and I both really enjoyed it. No kids here...two discerning adults give it two thumbs up! So quick and easy- I will make this again for sure."
"From my 18 month old to my 21 year old son.....they all had 2nd helpings. Quick easy and delicious!"
"This is a great recipie, perfect for kids."
"I thought the chicken nuggets were a little soggy, but other than that this is very tasty. My son says this is excellent & he gives it 5 stars."
"Add 16 oz box of spaghetti and now you have a Spaghetti chicken Bake"
"This was very easy to prepare and was tasty."