Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad Recipe
- 8 to 10 frozen breaded chicken breast nuggets
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions; cut into fourths. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, mushrooms and chicken. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 225 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.