Chicken Normandy Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Spread half into greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, onion, celery, mayonnaise and salt. Spoon over stuffing; sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Whisk the eggs and milk; pour over top. Spread with soup.
- Bake at 325° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Normandy(9)
Sort By :
We really liked this and it was so easy to make. I used savory herbs stuffing mix which gave it an additional robust flavor.
wonderful easy recipe. I substituted leftover thanksgiving baked turkey in place of chicken. If you like more flavor just add some additional poultry seasoning! Definitely a keeper.
I had high hopes for this and it wasn't awful. It was just bland, and basically like eating chicken and stuffing casserole. It reminded me of a recipe that you'd see on the side of a stove top stuffing box. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you could make the same basic thing with far less ingrediants and in less time.
tom, connelly springs, NC
I must have done something wrong when I made this. It tasted like stuffing with chicken in it. But, my hubby liked it. It was quick and easy...and perfect for leftover chicken.
This was a good recipe. We were not "wowed" by it, but it was definitely good. Will keep this one as a good left over recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >