- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain noodles. Stir the noodles, contents of seasoning packet and teriyaki sauce into the chicken mixture until well combined. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"Made this today for a quick lunch and it was wonderful! I only had half a pound of chicken and frozen veggies but thought I would try it out anyways and it was beyond great! Plus after feeding the two of us until we were stuffed there was still more than enough to have leftovers! I know we will be using this recipe again and again because I can easily use what I have on hand. Also, I topped mine with a little sweet chili sauce and it was AMAZING!"
"This is a very tasty recipe. Love the one pot meals and this one covers all the basis. Meat and veggies all in the same pot. Can't believe that I did NO Tweaks. I did not have any cabbage or bean sprouts. No problem we still enjoyed it. I made all of the stages using the same skillet.Even cooked the noodles in the same skillet that I cooked the veggies and chicken in. Chicken first, than veggies and finally the noodles.I used just 1/2 of the seasoning packet and used less sodium soy sauce.It's a Keeper*"
"Has anyone tried this recipe with Oriental Flavor Ramen Noodles?"
"Made this last night and was very pleased. We used teriyaki sauce and I accidentally left out the bean sprouts, but it was very delicious. Even my picky no veggie eaters really enjoyed it. I loved that the majority of the ingredients were veggies. Plus, it was really simple and very quick to throw together."
"This was a BIG hit with my family and so quick and easy! Delicious!!"