Chicken Noodle Dinner Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 447 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Noodle Dinner
"This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!"