Chicken Noodle Dinner Recipe
Helen Higgins warms friends and family in Halifax County, Nova Scotia with her fast and flavorful stir-fry blend of chicken, veggies and noodles. TIP: Round out the meal with a crusty loaf of French bread.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 447 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 1,121 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC