- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; saute for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Noodle Dinner in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p48
Reviews for Chicken Noodle Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2012
"This is good, quick and easy. I served it with a good crusty bread."
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2010
"This recipe was excellent, easy and everyone enjoyed it!!"
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2009
"Yummy recipe. I love that this chicken and noodles has the vegetables in it!"