Chicken Noodle Delight Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups crushed saltines (about 35 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt and onion salt. Stir in chicken.
- 2. Drain noodles; toss with chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 3. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 653 calories, 44g fat (25g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 1635mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein
Reviews for Chicken Noodle Delight
"this was ok."
"Excellent comfort food!!! Nothing but compliments!!!"
"I dont see it advertised as "healthy" anywhere so I have no idea what the previous "review" was referring to.But then again I thought this section was supposed to comment on how the recipes taste and turn out.I made this and it was a hit. I got nothing but compliments."
"With 44 grams of fat, I fail to see how this recipe could be classified as 'healthy'."