Chicken Noodle Delight Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups crushed saltines (about 35 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt and onion salt. Stir in chicken.
- Drain noodles; toss with chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Noodle Delight(5)
Sort By :
this was ok.
Excellent comfort food!!! Nothing but compliments!!!
I dont see it advertised as "healthy" anywhere so I have no idea what the previous "review" was referring to.But then again I thought this section was supposed to comment on how the recipes taste and turn out.
I made this and it was a hit. I got nothing but compliments.
With 44 grams of fat, I fail to see how this recipe could be classified as 'healthy'.
This is very good with "Tex Mex Chicken Starter" as the cooked chicken. The sauce turns out deliciously rich, so I feel I would add a bit more noodles and chicken for more servings in the future. I love cream cheese and sour cream, so it was a great dinner!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Noodle Casserole >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >