Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 6 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. Arrange tortilla chips on a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir in salsa; heat through. Spoon over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato and green onions; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 276 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Nachos
"I made these for supper tonight and they were so good! I added some cheese sauce and sliced olives! Took it over the top!"
" quick and delicious"