Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 6 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. Arrange tortilla chips on a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir in salsa; heat through. Spoon over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato and green onions; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 276 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Nachos
" quick and delicious"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.