You will so look forward to “me time” when you have the makings for these nachos on hand! I’ve had them many ways, and they’re always so good! —Regina Morales, Orlando, Florida
Recommended: Your February Meal Plan
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried black beans, warmed
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- In a small skillet, combine the chicken, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until melted.
- Arrange chips on a serving plate; top with beans, chicken mixture and salsa. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Chicken Nachos for One in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p66
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Nachos for One
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review