Chicken Nachos for One Recipe
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried black beans, warmed
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1. In a small skillet, combine the chicken, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until melted.
- 2. Arrange chips on a serving plate; top with beans, chicken mixture and salsa. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 580 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1488mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 8g fiber), 41g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Nachos for One
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.