Chicken Nachos for One Recipe
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup refried black beans, warmed
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1. In a small skillet, combine the chicken, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until melted.
- 2. Arrange chips on a serving plate; top with beans, chicken mixture and salsa. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 580 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1488mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 8g fiber), 41g protein
Reviews for Chicken Nachos for One
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.