Chicken Nacho Dip
“When our grand-children come over, usually with friends, they often request this easy snack. It's speedy to put together and can be used as a light meal too.”
—Ruth Peterson, Jenison, Michigan
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion;
- heat through. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with chips.
- Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 118 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now