Chicken N Biscuits Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and bacon if desired. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Top with onions and remaining cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken N Biscuits
Sort By :
"My family loves this recipe. It is in our regular dinner rotation now. I do add herbed poultry seasoning when cooking the chicken. This has become a family favorite!"
"This was so good and so easy!! Just the 2 of us about finished the whole thing!!! It is certainly a keeper. Thanks!"
"Instead of the bacon, I used 1/2 tsp dried tarragon to add flavor to the chicken mixture. It was a huge hit with my family & with my daycare kids! :)"