Chicken Mozzarella Recipe
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes on each side. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 15-20 minutes or a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 264 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Mozzarella
"Very good and super easy to make"
"instead of spaghetti sauce I used vodka sauce and made it with linguine it was amazing.."