- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes on each side. Pour sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 15-20 minutes or a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Mozzarella
Sort By :
"Very good and super easy to make"
"instead of spaghetti sauce I used vodka sauce and made it with linguine it was amazing.."
"This was VERY easy & was delicious over pasta mixed with a little butter, parmesan cheese, and a dash of salt & pepper. My boyfriend told me this one was a keeper!"