- 4-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine hash browns, beans and carrots. Top with chicken. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Meal-In-One
Sort By :
"I've made this a number of times over the years. It's super-simple. I like to use an entire 24-oz bags of hash browns, I go more generous with the beans & carrots, and since I've increased these ingredients, I use an entire envelope of onion soup mix. Makes nice leftovers for lunch the next day!"