- In same skillet, cook onion in butter over medium heat 2 minutes. Add
- garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; cook 4-5 minutes longer
- or until tender.
- Stir in broth, 1/2 cup wine and pepper; bring to a boil. Combine
- cornstarch and remaining wine until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in ham and
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese,
- spinach, Italian cheese blend, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs and
- remaining Italian seasoning. Spread 1 cup chicken mixture into a
- greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles, about 3/4
- cup chicken mixture and about 1 cup ricotta mixture. Repeat layers
- three times.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.