- pepper. Bring to a boil; Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15
- minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. When chicken is
- cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4-in. strips.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Stir
- Parmesan cheese into sauce. Drain spaghetti. Serve with chicken and
- sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 389 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 438 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.