Chicken Macaroni Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in the macaroni and chicken. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Macaroni in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Macaroni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2010
This comforting dish is easy to put together and so tasty.