Chicken Lo Mein Stir-Fry Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked lo mein noodles or vermicelli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and garlic; toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, water, sugar and remaining soy sauce until smooth. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry until no longer pink. Stir in sauce mixture and spinach.
- 3. Drain noodles; add to skillet and toss to combine. Cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 384 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 971 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Lo Mein Stir-Fry
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer