- 6 ounces uncooked lo mein noodles or vermicelli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach
- Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and garlic; toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, water, sugar and remaining soy sauce until smooth. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; stir-fry until no longer pink. Stir in sauce mixture and spinach.
- Drain noodles; add to skillet and toss to combine. Cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Lo Mein Stir-Fry
Sort By :
Wonderful! Next time we will add green onions, but it was great how it was!
Yummy marinade and sauce. The sesame oil made the kitchen smell so good! I made it with sauted celery, red bell pepper, and green onion instead of the spinach. We served it on leftover spaghetti and rice (eater's pick). We thought it was better over rice.
This was a great recipe, especially with a few additions. We sauted in mushrooms, carrots & celery to bump up the veggies. There was plenty of sauce to cover the added ingredients. We'll be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >