Chicken Little Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
The delectable homemade taste of these cinnamon rolls brings raves when Mom and I serve them to friends and family. With raisins and a light lemon glaze, these rolls are perfect for a special brunch. -Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 25 min. + cooling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel; sprinkle evenly over butter. Sprinkle with raisins.
- 2. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 rolls. Place cut side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Combine the glaze ingredients; brush over rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 191 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC