Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
- 2. Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken leg quarter: 261 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 27g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Chicken Legs with Balsamic Vinaigrette
"Love the marinade for this. So much flavor! My husband raved. Chicken was so tasty and delicious. A keeper for sure!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.