- noodle. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in.
- baking dish.
- Add milk, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese and wine to remaining sauce. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Pour over
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake
- 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 717 calories, 34 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 1,404 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.