- Place six roll-ups curly end down in each baking dish. Top with
- remaining cheese sauce.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake
- second casserole at 350° for 40 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Discard toothpicks.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours or
- overnight. Bake as directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (3 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 617 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 179 mg cholesterol, 914 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.