VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice, noodles or biscuits
- Place broccoli and mixed vegetables in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and curry; pour over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice, noodles or biscuits. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in the Garden in Country February/March 2010, p51
Reviews forChicken in the Garden
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2010
"This was very good; however, next time I would cut back on the amount of chopped broccoli to 2 cups or 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen size."