Enjoy this comforting casserole with rice, noodles or biscuits. It’s easy to prepare and mouth- watering, too.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice, noodles or biscuits
- Place broccoli and mixed vegetables in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and curry; pour over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice, noodles or biscuits. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in the Garden in Country February/March 2010, p51
Reviews for Chicken in the Garden
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review