You’ll never believe a dish this scrumptious, comforting and impressive-looking could be made with just five ingredients! It offers such an easy way to entertain friends. —Gina Hobbs, Tifton, Georgia
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup spreadable spinach and artichoke cream cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, halved
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 14-in. square. Cut into four squares.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cream cheese into the center of each square; top with Muenster cheese and chicken.
- Whisk egg and water; lightly brush over edges. Bring opposite corners of pastry over each bundle; pinch seams to seal. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Puff Pastry Chicken Bundles in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p33
Reviews for Chicken in Puff Pastry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review