Chicken in Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 340 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
"Very tasty and the chicken was moist. It was also easy to make."
"We love this and serve it often. I add a pkg of dry onion soup to the mixture and serve it over chicken flavored vermicelli & rice."
"Wow! This was so simple and I almost always have these ingredients on hand. I served this over steamed rice and my husband and I just loved it! Thanks so much for such a great recipe. We'll definitely have this again."